Tru Family Dental is looking for Illinois licensed Dentist Practitioners that embody integrity, professionalism, and a strong desire to produce high quality patient care.
Tru Family Dental Practitioners focus on educating patients to enable them to make informed decisions about their treatment options, taking a mindful approach to treat as if treating their own family member, and understanding that the patient's best interest is always paramount.
Tru Family Dental has a current opening at our Flossmoor, IL location. This office is seeing an above average amount of new patients each month so it would be an ideal practice for a provider looking to grow their skill set lockstep with the practice. We are looking for experienced, highly motivated doctors looking to lead and drive successful practices. Successful doctors will have the opportunity to grow with Tru Family Dental and earn additional incentives/benefits above our competitive starting compensation package. Our practices are fully computerized, digital, state-of-the-art general practices with great support staff and support systems.
Qualified candidates must have exceptional clinical skills, a personable chair side manner, team skills, and a commitment to excellence. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Are you currently delivering outstanding patient care at a dental practice? If so we would love to hear from you.
Why Join Tru Family Dental:
• You enjoy working in a clinically focused, patient first organization in a traditional, private practice setting.
• You want to be charged with delivering an exceptional patient care experience
• You want to work in an efficient office environment with an outstanding dental staff that is well trained and highly motivated.
• You want to complement your expertise with the resources of a successful dental support organization, including patient marketing, labs and supply purchasing, talent recruiting, HR management, administration, IT and more.
• You want to work with and learn from the best clinicians in the industry.
• You enjoy working in a growing organization that provides a better work-life balance, excellent compensation and benefits, and a great opportunity to grow your professional career.
• Medical health insurance
• Malpractice insurance
• Dental services
• Continuing education allowance
• Potential for profit ownership
• 5+ years with proven results
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and management skills to lead a practice