As a factory direct warehouse distributor, Tarp Supply Inc. carries all kinds of tarps. We commit to provide superior quality tarps, low price and excellent customer service for all customers. Our centralized warehouse widely distributes all kinds of tarps to B2B and B2C customers throughout the United States via leading regional chain stores and ecommerce online.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The customer service representative is responsible for handling customer's calls, taking phone
orders, and order entry into our Quickbooks
• Performs bookkeeping, account receivable, account payment, and customer credit application
• Professionally serving all kind of customers' needs and provide solutions
• Provide customer service for our wholesale or online e-commerce customers regarding product
specifications, sales policy, and shipping and return policy, order entry etc.
• Develop of ongoing email campaign or advertising strategy to increase sales
• Prepare bill of lading, commercial invoice, packing list and other shipping documents
• Notify customer by email or phone after products are shipped
• Schedule freight pickups, shipment rate quotes, UPS online shipping documents preparing for
truck or UPS
• Order office and warehouse supplies
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• High Ability to work in a multitask working environment, be able to handle multitask at the same
• Detail-oriented and being responsible
• Team player, professional and positive attitude
• Good communication on the phone and writing
• Good problem-solving skills
• Skills in using computer, operation system Windows 7, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Internet
and Email. QuickBooks skill is a plus
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Able to work flexible schedules when needed.
• Adapting to change in a positive manner that exemplifies commitment, and working proactively
with minimal supervision
• Minimum associate degree requirement, 4 year college degree preferred.
• 3 years minimum experience in customer service and inside sales.
• Advanced skills in MS office, Excel, Quickbooks
• Minimum 40 words typing per minutes
• Must possess excellent people skills. Must have effective and friendly communication on the
phone and in person.
• Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, a positive team player, and have the ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to provide job references.
• Solid company with job security
• Salary plus medical, life insurance, retirement benefits and paid vacations
• Friendly work environment for professional and personal grow.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org