Orbus, a leading and highly successful manufacturer and trade distributor of products and services to the tradeshow and display industries selling Business to Business headquartered in Woodridge, is seeking a second shift UV print operator.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to continue a career in the printing industry. We provide a comprehensive training program, as well as excellent benefits. We are looking for someone with a "can do" attitude, who works well under pressure, and has experience in the large format print field.
Our large format digital print department is in need of a candidate who can work overtime, multi-task and can work well both within a team and on their own. Responsibilities include processing files with RIP software and organizing daily work schedules, as well as maintaining and using a flatbed printer. Experience with Wasatch RIP software a plus.
• At least 1 to 2 years experience in the large format print field.
• Hard-working, dependable and detail oriented
• Be able to work overtime on short notice
• Ability to understand measurements and fractions
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Effective communication and time management skills
We offer the foundation and building blocks for a great career with outstanding benefits. Please include salary requirements when applying: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail your resume to 9033 Murphy Rd., Woodridge, IL 60517.