MacCormac College is conducting a search for an Admissions Representative. We are looking for a high energy, goal-oriented person with strong interpersonal skills who is genuinely passionate in empowering people who are interested in higher education.
The ideal candidate will have admissions and/or strong sales/marketing experience. The candidate must also work well under pressure, be creative and resourceful, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Local travel, night, and some weekend work required. The candidate should also be familiar with various forms of social media.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: To recruit and enroll new students and meet the enrollment and revenue goals of the College; adequately and appropriately articulate mission, vision, and academic programs to potential students and other constituencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts/Attends high school recruitment visits/fairs.
• Suggests College program solutions to prospective students.
• Guides students through the enrollment process (prospect through matriculant stages)
• Interfaces with Registrar, the Financial Aid and Business Offices in processing student enrollment.
• Makes follow-up contact with prospective students.
• Suggests ways to make the enrollment process more effective.
• Assists student in completing FAFSA information for financial aid.
• Tabulates and provides to management admissions data for management decision making.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Education or equivalent work experience preferred; bi-lingual a plus.
Experience: One to three years previous sales experience with proven closing record; computer literacy; energetic, warm, outgoing personality; effective interpersonal skills; productive work habits and excellent organizational skills.
Position will be open until filled. Only serious applicants may inquire. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MacCormac College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.