Orbus, a leading and highly successful tradeshow builder and designer of hardware and graphics to the exhibit and display industry, is seeking a Jr. Exhibit Designer to join our dynamic Design team.
We are an aggressively growing company looking for candidates seeking long-term employment that will mature and develop with our business and who wants to be rewarded for their positive contribution. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for job growth and advancement, while also having security and the ability to work in a creative environment. We have grown every year over the past 8 years, and will continue our growth and success with employees like you.
The Junior Exhibit Designer functions as an integral member of the design staff, providing quality and creative custom exhibit/trade show booth designs for our customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES (includes other duties as necessary):
• Designing creative eye-catching tradeshow exhibits.
• Solid 3D and 2D software experience in the latest CAD and rendering packages.
• Clearly and professionally present ideas and designs to partners and client during design meetings via face-to-face, phone, and email.
• Take design direction from the partners, client, sales representatives, and Department Manager.
• Operate effectively under time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Display ability to design to budget and estimate the project.
• Ability to creativity present concepts and ideas to sales and clients.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
BA/BS 3D Design or equivalent from four-year College or technical school.
Other Key Requirements:
• Ability to design in 2D & 3D
Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Exposure or experience in tradeshow exhibit design, industrial design, or architectural design a must.
• Possess an understanding of exhibits as a marketing and communication tool
Please apply by contacting this email: email@example.com