myFootpath, a marketing services company dedicated to getting students matched to colleges and universities, seeks several enthusiastic, self-motivated Education Specialists for our 100-seat call center in Chicago's West Loop.
We are growing and offer great pay and bonuses, average specialists are expected to earn $14-16 per hour including base pay and bonuses which are earned weekly. Top specialists can earn even more. We have recently made several internal promotions and need to fill seats.
The Education Specialists sales and service position advises students relating to continuing educational programs that best fit their needs. In this role the advisor will handle 100 plus in-bound and out-bound calls from student prospects per day. They will be able to provide a variety of choices that result in the best solution possible for both the student prospect and the schools, which offer that program of interest. Every phone interaction that our specialists have with a potential student is designed to understand not only the student's wants, but also their needs, challenges, and life goals. By offering this one on one phone interaction, we are able to focus on what a student is actually looking for, and give them the options they deserve.
-Utilize sales philosophy in outgoing lead calls with a results-driven attitude while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Promptly answer inbound telephone calls and courteously respond to customer inquiries and service requests; serve as a resource to guide client to a decision.
- Advise potential students of available learning options and provide guidance with decisions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of schools, programs, procedures, careers, and any other service provided by myFootpath
- Associate's Degree or currently enrolled in higher education.
- Two Or more years of sales or related experience (i.e. Sales, Telemarketing, Admissions, Enrollment, Customer Service, Hospitality or Service Industry Experience)
- A proven track record of success and ability to close deals via telephone
- Pleasant and clear telephone voice, along with good listening skills
- Ability to quickly learn how to use a database management system
- Ability to follow precise instructions and be flexible with change
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings / weekends
Full time; benefits after initial evaluation period when full-time.
To Apply, Contact: email@example.com