Laramar is a national multi-family real estate firm with over $1 billion of owned and managed assets. We have a strong track record of identifying unique investment opportunities and initiating disciplined, value-added strategies; and we are positioned for growth. Our people are the power behind our success. At The Laramar Group, every team member contributes toward building a better company, every day.
Laramar has a great opportunity for a Leasing Professional to join our team at the Ashford St. Charles Apartments, a property located at 1690 Covington Court in St. Charles, IL. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years leasing experience with demonstrated sales ability. Qualified Leasing Professionals will be self-motivated, have outstanding customer service abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills. Laramar offers competitive salary and benefits.
If you're upbeat, positive and want to make a real difference in people's lives, then you'll be on fire as our leasing professional -- who does much more than simply sell. This diverse role combines sales, customer service and marketing to lease apartment homes to interested prospects. You will lease incredible apartments in our amazing communities through product demonstration and strategic marketing. Making residents feel at home is another aspect of your position, with responsibilities that include maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and retention. You'll also get to demonstrate your marketing prowess through web advertising and inquiries as well as keep tabs on competitors through telephone surveys and onsite visits. Service-minded individuals thrive in this position, as do those who enjoy selling a product that they can truly be proud of representing.
• Provides tours of apartment and community to potential residents for purpose of leasing apartments.
• Keeps accurate records of both phone and walk-in traffic utilizing approved phone logs and marketing systems.
• Enters property traffic data in computer system daily.
• Discusses with potential residents, the advantages of leasing at the property.
• Conducts comparative surveys as requested to ensure competitive market pricing.
• Conducts outreach marketing as needed.
• Screens rental applications and qualifies potential residents.
• Prepares leases for qualified potential residents.
• Completes reports as instructed by Assistant Manager or Property Manager.
• Assists residents with questions, maintenance requests, payment of rent or other requests on a daily basis.
• Maintains a positive customer relations attitude.
• Complies with all Federal and Local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
• Completes all other projects or requests as directed by Supervisor.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• 2 years of leasing experience with demonstrated sales ability.
• Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Must be reliable and follow through on commitments. Must produce timely work to required- or higher-standards, and pitches in to get the job completed.
• Must be attentive to detail and adhere to company standards.
• Must be proficient in computer programs, including MS Word and Outlook. Must be able to draft correspondence and memoranda.
• Weekend availability required.
• Yardi experience a plus.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus.
• High school diploma required.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS FOR REGULAR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
• Paid time off
• Rent discount
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Life, disability insurance
• 401(k) Savings Plan
Laramar Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TO APPLY: Contact email@example.com