The Wright Foundation, a dynamic and rapidly expanding transformational education organization, seeks an Accountant to partner with our clients and run the financial arm of our organizations. Responsibilities include all accounting functions, including financial statement preparation/reporting, payroll, client communications, reconciliations and payables/receivables.
Ideal candidate would bring to the table both experience in the field of Accounting and applied knowledge of relevant accounting software (QuickBooks). Must be able to solve problems quickly and organize and solve system issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficiency with QuickBooks & Excel
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Full-charge responsibility for company accounting and financial statement preparation
• Accounts Receivable / Cash Application
• Accounts Payable / Cash Disbursements
• Coordinate / Process client payroll with outside vendor
• Commission Reports
• Client statement generation & customer service for the Billing Department
• End of Month Close, including recording financial transactions to the G/L, reconciliation of all accounts
• Coordination of external audits of client financials and other reporting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and driven to provide accurate and timely work product
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Assistance with special projects as directed by Senior Staff
BA in accounting
1 year relevant work experience
How to Apply:
In an effort to set up prospective employees to succeed in our fast-paced environment, we ask that you complete three tests: one aptitude test (language, math, and logic), one personality test, and a very brief typing test. The system also asks that you upload a resume.
You will need a quiet computer workstation with internet access, a pen, and some scratch paper. Some assessments are timed, so make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 45 minutes to complete the tests, which must be done in one sitting.
When you are ready, please visit
You'll be given instructions to create your profile and begin the testing.