Ex-PR exec in prison for rape gets 8 more years for 2nd attack

CHICAGO (STMW) - A former public relations executive already serving a decadelong prison sentence for raping a woman at a Chicago hotel was sentenced Thursday to eight more years behind bars for sexually assaulting another woman he met online.

Ignacio Carrillo was sentenced to 10 years in prison in September for the 2009 incident in which he attacked his date, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

Cook County Judge Stanley Sacks sentenced Carrillo to the additional prison time for a 2011 attack after he pleaded guilty to criminal sexual assault on Thursday, according to court records.

Carrillo will serve that sentence consecutively, court records show.

In 2011, Carrillo shoved his victim up against his Porsche and raped her in a parking garage in Lincoln Park.

Carrillo met both women on an online dating website.

While Carrillo was out on bond for those two sexual assaults, he raped a potential tenant for his Loop condo last year, Assistant State’s Attorney Tracy Senica said at his hearing in the fall. He hasn’t been charged in the 2014 incident.

“I fear I wore out the word sorry,” Carrillo, 41, said before his sentencing in September.

Carrillo, a father with one child, blamed his alcohol abuse for his “character flaws and moral shortcomings” and said he is more than willing to seek the help he needs while incarcerated.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - includes Advertiser Stories