CHICAGO (STMW) - Chicago Police are warning residents of burglaries in the Ashburn neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
At least five burglaries have been reported since Dec. 23 where robbers enter homes through windows or doors and steal property, according to a statement from police.
The break-ins were reported:
- at 12:33 a.m. on Dec. 23 in the 3800 block of West 84th Place on Dec. 23;
- at 11:30 a.m. on Dec. 27 in the 8400 block of South Hamlin Avenue;
- at 10:15 p.m. on Dec. 30 in the 8400 block of South Pulaski;
- at 5:26 a.m. on Dec. 31 in the 8300 block of South Pulaski Road;
- and at 3:30 a.m. on Dec. 31 in the 3800 block of West 81st Place.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8382.