Teacher Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownie Left in Staff Lounge

We've all heard that our nation's schools are going to pot, but this is just ridiculous.

A teacher at Spring Mills Elementary in Highland Township, Mich., was hospitalized after she ate a marijuana-laced brownie. The teacher told doctors that she took the "free treat" from a pan of brownies in the teachers' lounge.

Deputies seized the brownies and took them to the sheriff’s office’s forensics laboratory, where they tested positive for THC, the active ingredient in marijuana.

The Oakland County School District is working with law enforcement, trying to figure out who brought the pot brownies to the teachers' lounge.

Read More @ FOX News

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - includes Advertiser Stories