2 found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in Glendale Heights

- Authorities are investigating after two people were found dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday evening in northwest suburban Glendale Heights.

Officers and paramedics found James and Kathryn McMahon dead at 7:15 p.m. in their home in the 0-100 block of Blue Ridge Drive, according to Glendale Heights police. They appeared to have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police and the DuPage County coroner’s office were conducting a death investigation, police said. No suspects are being sought and investigators are “confident that there is no risk to the safety of the community.”

Up Next:

  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - includes Advertiser Stories