Ten people hospitalized after exposure to high carbon monoxide levels at church

CHICAGO (Fox 32 News) - Ten people were hospitalized on Sunday after they were exposed to high carbon monoxide levels at their church in Chicago.

Someone at Bethel Apostolic Church called 911 around 3 p.m. on Sunday.

The church is in the Austin neighborhood.

The victims were transported to the hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More Stories You May Be Interested In - includes Advertiser Stories