Cook County property tax assessments leaving owners with sticker shock

You can appeal to the County Assessor; the other opportunity is at the Board of Review, and if you're not satisfied with the result, you can then take it to the Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board.

Chicago Area News

Good Day Chicago

FOX 32 Sports