Doctor Gadget Holiday Gift Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal residents of Illinois, Indiana, or Wisconsin, be 18 years of age or older, and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations LLC., owner of the television station WFLD-TV ("Sponsor"), That’s a Wrap Productions LLC, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible. One entry per person per day during the contest entry period.
How to Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Monday, November 25th 2019 and ends at 11:59PM Monday, December 2nd 2019 local time. All entries must be received by 11:59PM Monday, December 2nd 2019 local time.
4. To enter, go to the Fox 32 Chicago website at fox32chicago.com/contests, and follow all instructions in the contest section to complete the online entry.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WFLD's giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. Three (3) winners will be chosen on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019.
7. Three (3) winners will receive one of three prize packages shown on Good Day Chicago on Monday, November 25th, Tuesday, November 26th, and Wednesday, November 27th 2019. The selection of each individual prize package to each individual winner is at the sole discretion of the sweepstakes Sponsor.
The Monday, November 25th 2019 prize package includes a 65” VIZIO P Series Quantum 4K HDR Smart TV, a Bissell Cross Wave Cordless Wet Dry, and an IHome Hollywood Pro Vanity Mirror. The Monday, November 25th 2019 prize package has an estimated retail value of $2,150. The prize is supplied by That’s a Wrap Productions LLC.
The Tuesday, November 26th 2019 prize package includes a Yeti Charcoal Series package, a Cruzin’ Cooler Sport, and a Radio Flyer Tesla. The Tuesday, November 26th 2019 prize package has an estimated retail value of $2,360. The prize is supplied by That’s a Wrap Productions LLC.
The Wednesday, November 27th 2019 prize package includes a Mr. Christmas Santa’s Enchanted Mailbox, a Mr. Christmas Marquis Deluxe Carousel, and a Mr. Christmas Alexa 7’ Compatible LED Christmas tree. The Wednesday, November 27th 2019 prize package has an estimated retail value of $725. The prize is supplied by That’s a Wrap Productions LLC.
8. The winners will be notified by email or telephone call on Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 immediately following the sweepstakes drawing. The winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release form and a W-9 federal tax form.
If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed the Certification of Eligibility & Release form and W-9 federal tax form, the sponsor will select an alternate winner if, in the sponsor's reasonable discretion, time permits. The winners has 24 hours to sign and return the release form and W-9.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these official rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
12. The winners will be solely responsible for collecting their prize packages from the Fox 32 Chicago studios in the Chicago Loop during normal business hours.
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner's names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
15. These official rules are available at www.fox32chicago.com/contests, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WFLD-TV, Fox 32 Chicago, 205 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601, through Tuesday, January 3rd, 2020.
16. For a list of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 to WFLD-TV, Fox 32 Chicago, 205 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601
17. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these official rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.