A full-time position with great career opportunities is available for experienced loss prevention professionals within the Retail Loss Prevention Services Division of US Security Associates.
Candidates with plain-clothes loss prevention retail experience are encouraged to apply.
Loss Prevention Associates focus on the detection of customer behavior that could potentially cause loss in a retail environment.
In accordance with state regulations, an Illinois PERC card is required.
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the floor
• Detect and apprehend perpetrators of external theft, following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
• Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
• Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening
Medical and vacation benefits are available for employees working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized Security and Loss Prevention service provider with operations in 48 states nationwide. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, looking for a career in Retail Loss Prevention, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Compensation: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour