Evolution Collect is on the lookout for a Software Support Specialist.
We are looking for entry-level candidate who is interested in a position within a high growth tech company. Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer support? Are you tenacious when it comes to resolving problems? Do you enjoy troubleshooting software application issues and providing solutions? Do you have an eagerness to learn with a no job is too big or too small attitude a major plus! If yes, let's talk today about why Evolution Collect is the right next step for you and your career.
Who We Are:
In 2011, Evolution Collect Software ("ECS") was founded as the answer to the widening deficit between the needs of our current debt recovery environment and the software suites available to manage those realities. Our team of industry-seasoned veterans and software engineers have combined forces to create what we believe is the finest, total-agency solution available -- ECS.
- Our mission is to deliver innovative cutting edge solutions that will maximize business revenues for ECS clients.
- Our goal is to provide your company with every possible advantage that will make you stand apart from your competition.
- Provide our clients with advanced measurement tools for improving account representatives and clerical productivity and performance.
- Create unique technical strategic solutions for our client to maintain and increase their competitive edge.
- Deliver total flexibility in the way the system can be configured to allow company principals and management the ability to tailor the software for their own individual needs.
What We Offer:
- Great learning opportunity to work at a startup
- Unmatched Products & Services
- Challenging Work
- Talented Peers
- Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere
What You'll Do:
- Qualify and direct sales & service inquires to the Professional Services team for paid services or custom programming to meet customer business needs
- You will be responsible for answering support tickets, responding to user comments on the site, and giving in depth suggestions on our forum. Because of the constant customer interactions, excellent communication skills are a must.
- You will be responsible for developing easy to follow "How-To" tutorials (You Tube videos and manuals) for end users. You will work extensively with our product, develop your own expertise in using it, and write clear explanations for our readers and customers.
- Create marketing materials (brochures, sales/informational packets, promotional products)
- Attend industry events with management to promote ECS
Compensation: $35,000 to $40,000 DOE
Employment type: full-time
If you're interested in this position, please email us your resume and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org