Since its founding in 1970, Nimlok has grown to become a worldwide leader in the display and exhibit industry. Nimlok delivers custom exhibit solutions, and a full range of trade show products and services. Manufacturing facilities are located in Niles IL., Toronto, and the U.K.
We have an excellent opportunity for a CAD Production Drawing Detailer at our headquarters in Woodridge, IL. Please visit our website at www.Nimlok.com for any additional information on the company.
The CAD Production Drawing Detailers function as integral members of the company; Interfacing with Design, Project Management, and Production departments. CAD Drawing Detailers create accurate custom CAD drawings for the Production departments, and create step by step set-up instructions for the assemblies.
• Provide accurate CAD detail drawings of custom items for production in both 2-D and 3-D environments.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively in a Team environment.
• Skilled in various CAD programs with an emphasis on Solidworks and Vectorworks.
• General construction knowledge of woodworking and metal work /welding fabrication.
• Well-organized & detail-oriented
• Team Player with a positive can do attitude
If you are interested in an exciting career in a fast paced environment, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or through snail-mail: Orbus 9033 Murphy Rd. Woodridge IL 60517
All eligible employees are subject to a reference check and drug test.