Henderson Truck Equipment Illinois is seeking a Full time, first shift welder/fabricator.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay.
Operating hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with overtime offered as needed.
We are located in Gilberts IL, you can pick up an application in person or fill one out online at http://www.hendersontruckequipment.com/employment.html
Performs production welding and related activities in the manufacture of truck-mounted equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Uses welder to perform tack and bead welds per provided prints or documentation. May utilize a torch or hand plasma for cutting. Uses hand and power tools to grind, bevel, fit metals together & remove slag. Selects proper holders, proper welder settings & travel speed. May require welding & cutting in vertical & horizontal positions.
• Read Blueprints
• Shop Math
• Set up and operate welding machines
• Understand and control weld variables as they relate to weld size and quality
• Know types and gauges of steel
• Welding Certification
• Read and interpret blueprints using geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
• Graduate of a Trade School