TransChicago Truck Group is looking to hire a Warehouse Clerk that's responsible for performing warehousing activities, inventory control, and record keeping.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Check in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors.
2. Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate bin location and insure that all parts put into stock are properly labeled with a barcode bin label.
3. Check in all incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
4. Update incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
5. Pull all customer orders as indicated on the picking list and place in either will call, package for shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
6. Maintain all parts in "will call" by insuring that all parts pulled are placed in the appropriate "will call" bin and all paperwork associated with the order is placed with the parts.
7. Maintain all junk core inventory.
8. Dispatch parts drivers to addresses indicated on the sales invoice or purchase order.
9. Process and maintain all returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from stock.
10. File freight claims for any shortages or damaged parts received.
Education and/or required experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• One plus years industry experience.
TO APPLY: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org