Flexografix, Inc. is respected as a top quality Flexographic Color Separator / Platemaker within the package printing industry. Our success is based on the high value we each hold for our Customers and that leadership holds for our team members.
We put our energy into meeting our Customers' project timing needs at the highest quality level available for their best print results. We are a high-performance, solution-oriented organization that continually invests in state-of-the-art technologies. We have a fast-paced, yet healthy, communicative and cooperative company culture. Flexografix is a desirable employer and a good place to work.
We are seeking to hire an exceptional individual as a Flexographic Platemaker for our company.
Platemaker Job Description:
• You are able to consistently produce the highest quality flexographic printing plates available
• You have a keen eye for inspecting a very high quality product. You are able to catch and question potential process problems -- even those of processes upstream from yours -- before they become our Customers' problems
• You are adaptive to new, advanced technologies, equipment and techniques
• You are familiar with calibrating and maintaining equipment
• You have a regimented style -- consistent and methodical to insure a consistent, high-quality product
• You actively communicate job statuses with other team members
• You are dependable. You show up to give your best effort and you do what you say you're going to do
• You can follow detailed, written work instructions
• You can effectively manage raw material inventory
Platemaker Job Requirements:
• You meet Flexografix's highest standards for the accuracy of your work product
• You desire to work in a high-performance, upbeat, winning team environment
• You have a passion for improving and a desire to advance your skills
• You possess excellent organizational, problem solving and follow-through skills
• You are a self-starter, able to meet high expectations with little supervision
• You have effective communication skills
• You maintain an organized and results-oriented mindset
• You keep a pleasant and positive attitude with team members, while performing to meet clients' pressing timing requirements
• You have a sense of urgency, "doing whatever it takes" to meet our Customers' high expectations
• Flexographic printing, platemaking or machinist experience desired, but not required. If you have all of the right human characteristics, we will train you with the skills to be proficient in this position.
In return for your exceptional performance, we will provide you with a unique working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package - including 90% company-paid health insurance, a 401K plan with 3% of your annual compensation automatically contributed, plus profit sharing (paid into each year since plan inception).
For more information on our company, visit flexografix.com
TO APPLY, CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
compensation: $12/hr. - $24/hr., based upon value to our organization
employment type: full-time