Unique Repair in Elk Grove Village is looking to fill a full time Warehouse position that includes some driving.
Essential Job Function/Responsibilities:
1. Order Pick/Pack utilizing scanning technology in a WMS environment.
2. Verify orders for accuracy prior to issuing.
3. Assign packages to ship via UPS, FedEx, USPS, or freight carrier.
4. Receive stock into WMS.
5. Assign stock locations and put away.
6. Perform housekeeping duties to maintain a safe, clean and productive working environment.
7. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Strong computer skills.
Ability to understand and follow instruction
Experience using scanning equipment.
Ability to input data into a computer.
Internet and computer skills.
High school diploma or equivalency.
Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of experience in distribution or warehousing
Must have a valid IL driver's license.
Must pass background check and Drug test
General Warehouse Equipment.
General Office Equipment.
Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate.
Must be able to bend, squat, and lift up to 35 pounds on a regular and continuous basis.
Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally.
Send Resume to email@example.com in Word document format attachment
Or fax resume to: 847-621-2902
To be contacted, please be sure to include a phone number