Hagens Berman is a national class-action and complex litigation law firm that takes on the world's largest corporations and entities, fighting for the rights of consumers, investors, whistleblowers, employees and others. In our 22 years of practice, Hagens Berman has earned a reputation as one of the most feared plaintiffs firms in the nation, willing to go above and beyond in the fight for victims' rights. Our determination and expert skill are unmatched in the plaintiffs' bar, and our opponents know our name well.
The firm has been named to the National Law Journal's Plaintiffs' Hot List eight times and most recently named to 2015 List of Elite Trial Lawyers by National Law Journal and 2015 List of Most Feared Plaintiffs Firms by Law360.
Founded in 1993, HBSS has grown to over 60 attorneys, 12 practice areas and 10 offices nationwide and has recovered over $206 billion for plaintiffs.
More about the law firm and its successes can be found at www.hbsslaw.com. Find the firm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/classactionlaw.
HBSS is currently seeking a Law Firm Investigator for its Seattle, Chicago or Berkeley office.
The person in this position will be responsible for investigating case leads that are not mainstream. Leads may come via the firm's investigative journalist, legal team or potential clients. Role consists of researching case leads, analyzing data and communicating results to Managing Partner.
Must also be comfortable with in-person interviews.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree with 10+ years' investigator with law firm environment or senior investigator position experience preferred.
• Superior interview skills.
• Exceptional analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong writing, drafting and oral advocacy skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, verbal and written communication skills.
• Results oriented, self-starter, with a high level of initiative.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts at all levels.
• Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapts to changing priorities, and maintains composure in high pressure situations.
• Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Superior employment credentials.
• Some travel may be required.
Please include "Law Firm Investigator" in the email subject line: email@example.com