Luxury Garage Sale, Chicago's premier designer consignment service, prides itself on its personalized consignment experience.
The role of Photography Studio Assistant is responsible for helping the photography team to maintain their high volume photographic workload on a daily basis and is expected to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
The Photography Studio Assistant works within the photography team for the achievement of high quality imagery for our multiple online selling platforms.
Who LGS is Looking For:
• A confident candidate who's highly interested in fashion and photography
• A go-getter with an eager personality
• A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks
• A detail-oriented and focused individual
• A creative mind who can contribute to the growth of our photography department
• Styling all products to be shot by the photography team
• Helping to maintain LGS styling standards
• Prepare items to be shot, including organizing inventory and steaming
• Helps style creative images for website and social media
• Works with interns to ensure all items are prepared to be photographed
• Organize files, edit images, and upload to our online platforms
• Maintain studio inventory organization system on a daily basis
• Makes sure that all equipment is functioning properly
• Experience in a photography studio setting
• Interest in women's fashion and styling experience
• Knowledge of camera and lighting equipment
• Knowledge of Photoshop/Bridge/Microsoft Office
• An enthusiastic team-player with a positive attitude
• Ability to lift heavy boxes
• This is a full-time position
• Casual dress
• Other fashion perks!
TO APPLY, Contact: email@example.com