Full-Time Installation Apprentice -- Day Shift -- No Sundays. Join Chicago land's Premiere Fireplace/High-end BBQ/Central Vacuum Store in
About the Career
The fireplace industry is very real and robust. It is poised for decades of growth and stability, just like our company. We are in need of an Installation Apprentice / Warehouse Assistant who would like to be part of this exciting business and build a career.
• Fireplace sales and installations represent over a $5 billion annual value.
• Fireplaces rank second among the top features desired by buyers of new homes; they are only second to outdoor patios, porches and decks [National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)].
• More than half of U.S. households (52 percent) have at least one fireplace or freestanding stove.
• There were approximately 1.2 fireplaces per American home on average in 2010, with 80 percent of the homes having at least one fireplace or stove, and 21 percent having two or more.
• The average age of a wood fireplace is 22 years, making them a target for updating to a more efficient and cleaner mode. The average age of a freestanding stove is 11 years. Gas fireplaces are an average age of 11 years.
• Sixty-four percent of Americans consider installing a new technology (fireplace, wood or pellet stove or insert) to be more energy efficient.
• Fifty-eight percent of hearth owners consider their fireplace, wood or pellet stove or insert to be a major design feature in their home that adds financial value.
• Fireplaces have a strong, positive effect on the value of a home: 46 percent of home buyers are willing to pay more for the feature.
Southwest Fireplace and its three store team is the premiere Chicago area fireplace leader. We sell, service, install, and repair fireplaces/patio furniture/high-end BBQ's and central vacuums. We proudly service homeowners, builders, and remodelers throughout the area. We carry the best brands and provide them to our clients as the best value in the marketplace. To continue our healthy growth, we need quality, energetic people like you to join our team. Our company's success is built on the skills, drive, and attitudes of our team members. This career is a fantastic opportunity with great advancement potential for a talented, outgoing, and motivated team player. If you have the drive and desire to succeed, this career is for you. We are currently in need of an Installation Apprentice for our Aurora Illinois store.
Take your career to the next level and join the best Fireplace/Bar-B-Que/Patio team in all of Chicago-land.
All applicants may be subject to a criminal background check and chemical substance use testing as we are committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment for our team members.
Please email resume: email@example.com