Bronswick Reicin Pollack Ltd is a medium sized CPA firm located in Buffalo Grove, Illinois has an immediate opening for the right person in a forward thinking and client focused atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to fully utilize his or her communication and technical skills in a professional environment.
Compensation: Competitive salary based upon experience including a full benefits package that includes Health insurance, HSA, and 401k.
Minimum Requirements: Successful candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and their CPA certificate.
Required Experience: Candidate must have 3 - 9 years of recent public accounting experience.
● MUST have working knowledge of QuickBooks
● MUST have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● MUST have experience with ProEngagement, and ProFx Tax software
● Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
● Ability to handle sensitive/confidential matters in a tactful and discreet manner.
At Bronswick Reicin Pollack, Ltd. our team is what differentiates us from other accounting firms. It is with this in mind that we aspire to provide our employees with an entrepreneurial environment that challenges their skills everyday while creating a unique experience for them to grow as financial professionals.
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to: Lmangurten@brp-cpas.com
No candidate will be considered without all of the aforementioned skills and experience.
To learn more about our growing organization you can visit our website at www.brp-cpas.com