Meineke Car Care Center is a full service automotive shop in a nationally recognized facility with an excellent reputation for quality work and customer service.
We currently have openings for talented and motivated individuals to work as journeyman and master techs. Candidates would preferably have 2 or more years experience, demonstrate a mechanical aptitude and have some ASE certifications.
Must have valid driver's license, tools and knowledge of shop equipment and specialty tools.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Safely, accurately and efficiently diagnose and perform work on repair order and road test.
* Inspect vehicle to determine if maintenance or other repairs are recommended.
* Document work to be performed on repair order and order necessary parts for vehicle.
* Continue on-going training; maintain safe, clean, neat and orderly shop environment.
* Ensure proper care of customer vehicle. Communicate pertinent information to Manager.
We currently have immediate openings in both locations. We offer a great compensation package including medical, paid holidays, paid vacation and an opportunity for advancement.
Send resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aurora 630 896-0875 or
Downers Grove 630 852-7413 Ask for Ed