CHICAGO (AP) -- Several Grammy Award winners are set to perform at this summer's Chicago Gospel Music Festival.
The city's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events released the festival lineup on Thursday. It's scheduled for June 3-4 in Millennium Park and the Chicago Cultural Center.
Among the headliners are Hezekiah Walker & The Love Fellowship, Shirley Caesar and singer-songwriter Travis Greene.
Caesar is known as the "First Lady of Gospel Music." Over a six-decade career she's won 11 Grammy Awards and multiple other awards.
Hezekiah Walker and the Love Fellowship Choir will bring their contemporary gospel to the festival finale.
The Chicago Mass Choir and several other performers from the city also are on the lineup.
Friday, June 3, 2016
Chicago Cultural Center - Randolph Square, 1st Floor North
- 12 Noon-12:30pm - Jessica Love (a.k.a. JLove)
- 1-1:30pm - Candy LaFlora
- 2-2:45pm - “Chicago’s Next” featuring Kymar Garner, Ebony and Ron Poindexter
- 3-3:30pm - When Shepherds Worship
Chicago Cultural Center - Preston Bradley Hall, 3rd Floor South
- 12:30-1pm - Kenwood Academy High School Festival Concert Choir
- 1:30-2pm - GA3
- 2:30-3pm - Kevin Gray
- 3:30-4pm - Kinsmen
Millennium Park – Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- 6-6:35pm - Orchestra Ebenezer Ministry
- 6:45-7:15pm - Kenny Lewis and One Voice
- 7:30-8:20pm - Celebration of Gospel Quartets: The James, The Douglas Singers, The Victory Travelers
- 8:30-9:30pm - Gray Boys Production presents: Percy Gray, Jr. & Joshua's Troop, New Direction, Chicago Mass Choir
Saturday, June 4, 2016
Millennium Park – Jay Pritzker Pavillion
- 4-4:45pm - The Great Migration Centennial Mass Choir featuring Dr. Cynthia Nunn & The IMEJ Mass Choir and The Vessels of Victory, Victory Apostolic Church
- 5-5:30pm - Brian Courtney Wilson
- 5:45-6:15pm - William Murphy
- 6:30-7:15pm - Shirley Caesar
- 7:30-8:15pm - Travis Greene
- 8:30-9:30pm - Hezekiah Walker and the Love Fellowship Choir