CHICAGO - Chicago police are warning Lincoln Park businesses of a string of burglaries in December snd January.
In each robbery, a person breaks into a business with an ATM machine and takes several items from inside before leaving the scene, Chicago police said.
The robberies happened in the morning hours on:
- Dec. 26 in the 900 block of West Armitage Avenue;
- Jan. 1 in the 2000 block of North Clark Street;
- Jan. 20 in the 1900 block of North Clybourn Avenue;
- Jan. 26 in the 1900 block of North Clark Street; and
- Jan. 26 in the 100 block of West North Avenue.
Police did not have a description of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Three detectives at 312-744-8263.