Chicago police want you to be aware that the burglar(s) forced their way into the homes or businesses through a door, ransacked the places and ran off.
The burglaries happened at these times and locations:
- 1200 block of West Webster Ave., Saturday, February 12 in the morning
- 1300 block of West Webster Ave., Wednesday, February 16 in the evening
- 2700 block of North Clifton Ave., Friday, February 18 in the afternoon
Chicago police recommend these steps:
- Keep garage doors locked and windows secure.
- Immediately repair broken windows, doors, or locks.
- If video surveillance is available, save and make a copy of the incident for investigating Detectives.
- If you are a victim, do not touch anything and contact the police immediately.
- Keep a record of property serial numbers.
- Call 911 immediately and provide a detailed description of any suspicious people including any vehicle description and license plate information.