A snowmobile and car were involved in a traffic collision Monday night along the Illinois-Wisconsin border.
Six people were found dead in a Milwaukee home in what police are investigating as multiple homicides, investigators said.
Six people, five men and a woman, were found dead in a Milwaukee home near 21st and Wright Sunday afternoon, Jan. 23.
Robbie Gould continued his playoff perfection and moved the San Francisco 49ers one step away from their second Super Bowl appearance in three seasons with a 45-yard field goal as time expired for a 13-10 upset of Green Bay on Saturday night.
Saturday afternoon's culprit was a man from Chicago, 32, who had been in an ice boat that hit the open water and threw him overboard. When officers arrived, he was out of the water and standing on the ice.
A Wisconsin police officer suffered injuries to his arm after being dragged by a suspect’s vehicle, authorities said.
Derrick Ellis, the Milwaukee man charged in connection with the fatal shooting of Niesha Harris-Brazell at a Burger King on the city's north side Sunday, Jan. 2, has been arrested.
A fire at a Kenosha senior-living apartment building left three people dead Monday night, Jan. 17. One person is unaccounted for.
Brandon Borries' mother has been missing since she was involved in a Jan. 3 plane crash off the coast of Panama.
MISSING, PLEASE SHARE: Robert Robinson, 48, came to Chicago from Milwaukee and was supposed to meet a family member at the Amtrak Station Saturday night.
The man captured on surveillance video reaching through a drive-thru window at a Milwaukee Burger King restaurant is now charged – and the complaint indicates he, his daughter, and the victim in this case, Niesha Harris-Brazell, were all part of a plan to stage a robbery of the restaurant.
An off-duty Milwaukee police detective was shot while trying to stop a robbery in progress in the Third Ward on Thursday afternoon, Jan. 13.
Authorities rescued 27 people from a floating chunk of ice that broke away from shore in the bay of Green Bay in eastern Wisconsin, the sheriff's office said Sunday.
The Chief Nursing Officer said that 92% of the COVID-19 inpatients have either not been vaccinated, have only gotten their first dose, or are due for a booster. The other 8% are immunocompromised or have underlying conditions.
The temporary memorial for victims of the November Waukesha Christmas Parade attack has been decommissioned from its place at Veterans Park.
A Chicago woman was rescued Monday after falling through the ice at a lake in northern Wisconsin.
Two Chicago men – Shamir McNair and Antoine Gibson – were arrested on Christmas Eve after leading law enforcement on a 120 mph pursuit in southern Wisconsin.
Two Chicago men were arrested on Christmas Eve after leading law enforcement on a pursuit from Racine County into Franklin, officials said.
Close to 40 vehicles were involved in crashes on I-94 Thursday morning, Dec. 23 in Jackson County, Wisconsin. This, after freezing rain caused icy road conditions along the I-94 corridor from Menomonie to Black River Falls.
A Milwaukee mother is accused in the death of her 15-month-old child on the city's north side in July.