Kinzie Property Management is currently looking for a Research Coordinator to join the team at our Vernon Hills office.
Our expert team of Receivers, property managers, brokers, and accounting professionals collaborate to manage properties through the Receivership period. At Kinzie Group, we have extensive experience with the judicial foreclosure process and have been involved in the successful workout of hundreds of assets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and report on Property Taxes for all Receivership assignments.
- Communicate with Tax Attorney regarding tax redemption payments / deadlines and property tax appeals.
- Track and communicate Property Tax due dates dates for all Receivership and Property Management assignments.
- Monitor insurance policy term dates and maintain tracking calendar for all Receivership and Property Management assignments.
- Procure insurance policy quotes for varoius properties as needed.
- Facilitate individual property insurance claims.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience navigating the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Possess excellent skills in organization, communication and time management
- Understanding of the real estate industry and the receivership process is a plus
Compensation: 35k - 42k based on experience
** Please reply to this email and attach your resume as a separate pdf attachment: email@example.com