Orbus Inc., a tradeshow manufacturing company, is seeking a full-time Art Assistant to join our fast-paced and growing graphic services department.
As an Art Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service - Communicating with clients daily to ensure projects are being completed according to schedule and specifications
- Ability to trouble shoot issues in regard to quality of artwork, file setup, fonts, placed or embedded imagery and client relations. Art Assistant is also responsible for documenting this information on our CRM production sheet.
- Helping to archive and organize all materials for projects
- Working to maintain all schedules and deadlines by understanding the production times for various Orbus products
- Maintaining and organizing the FTP site
- Emailing templates, artwork guidelines and FTP site information to clients when needed
- Working with our Administration and Sales teams to ensure that the correct information is conveyed on the order.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Macintosh Platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with FTP site applications
- A detail-oriented mindset, time management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills, professional attitude, and maturity
- Verbal and written communication skills
- A team-player attitude
TO APPLY: Contact email@example.com