North Side businesses hit in burglary spree
CHICAGO - Businesses in several North Side neighborhoods were burglarized over a two-day period this week.
In several incidents, two burglars break into the business with a pry tool and damage cash registers and file cabinets to steal money and property, according to a CPD business alert.
The burglaries occurred at businesses in the following locations:
- At 12:48 a.m. on Wednesday in 1000 block of West Wrightwood Avenue
- From 12:04 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. on Wednesday in the 2400 block of North Halsted Street
- At 3:15 a.m. on Thursday in the 1800 block of West Irving Park Road
- At 3:48 a.m. on Thursday in the 1900 block of West Byron Street
- From 11:27 p.m. to 9:30 a.m. Thursday and Friday in the 3900 block of North Lincoln Avenue
- From 1 a.m. to 8 a.m. Thursday in the 4300 block of North Lincoln Avenue
- From 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. Thursday in the 4300 block of North Lincoln Avenue
- At 5:27 a.m. Thursday in the 4600 block of North Lincoln Avenue
- At 1:45 a.m. Thursday in the 5400 block of North Harlem Avenue
- At 1:52 a.m. Thursday in the 5300 block of North Milwaukee Avenue
- At 3:35 a.m. Thursday in the 7200 block of West Foster Avenue
SUBSCRIBE TO FOX 32 ON YOUTUBE
Anyone with information is asked to contact Area Three detectives at (312) 744-8263.