Chef Julius joined us on FOX 32 News at Noon Monday to offer up some fun cooking for couples ideas for you and your loved one to use this Valentine's Day.
- 1 pound dried spaghetti
- 1 cup Delayda Intense extra virgin olive oil
- 12 large garlic cloves, cut into thin slivers
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Chef Julius' Salt Blend
- Chef Julius' Pepper Blend
- 1 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 lemons Instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and add the spaghetti, cooking until al dente, 8-10 minutes or follow the directions on the box. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir frequently until the garlic is golden brown. Add red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add the drained spaghetti directly to the pan. Toss until spaghetti is thoroughly coated with the garlic oil.
- Remove pan from heat, add the parsley and Parmesan and toss well. Check for flavor and adjust the salt if necessary. Squeeze lemons on to taste. Garnish with more Parmesan.