LAS VEGAS, Nevada - A North Carolina man posted on social media what appears to be the exact room where the gunman, who fired shots at concert-goers, stayed on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas.
Jeff Bridges says he stayed in that exact room last year after an upgrade while traveling and, at the time, took video of a tour of the inside of the suite, room 32-135, recently posting it on social media.
The room, which he said was about 1,800 square feet, has several sitting areas, bathrooms, a wet bar, and several flat screen televisions, including a television in the bathroom mirror.
"The best part of this suite isn't the fact that it's almost 1,800 square feet, it's the views," Bridges says on video.
Bridges points out on video the elevators going up and down the side of the hotel with the mountains in the background, the Luxor, the strip, the airport, and the top of the Mandalay Bay hotel.
"The video ironically ends with a view down on the concert area," Bridges wrote on Facebook, an empty space diagonally across the street from the Mandalay Bay hotel.
The accused shooter, identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, was found dead inside the hotel room after raining bullets down onto a country music concert area from the window of the suite, killing 59 people and injuring more than 500.
As the bullets fired during country music star Jason Aldean's performance, confused concert goers began to hide, run, and cover each other as they realized what was happening. Bullets were heard firing on the video, followed by chaos as concert goers tried to flee the venue.
Two windows were blown out from the 32nd floor where the gunman was firing from.
Las Vegas police confirmed there were 23 guns found inside the Mandalay Bay hotel room and another 19 were found at his home in Mesquite, Nevada.
Still, with no criminal record in Paddock's background, police struggled Tuesday to find a motive.
Bridges' video from inside the suite ends with the exact view of the concert area. "We would like to send our thoughts and prayers to everyone impacted by this tragedy," Bridges wrote.
"I will still travel to Vegas and other places," Bridges told FOX 13. "I'll just be very careful. I won't live my life in fear of 'what if,' he said. "If I did I would never drive my car or get on an airplane."