EverPet / Downtown Pet Supply is a leading supplier and manufacturer of Pet products. We run 11 different online stores with a strong B2C and B2B customer base. We are slated for major growth in 2015 & 2016.
We are seeking a specialist who loves a challenge with unlimited long term opportunity in an entrepreneurial / start up environment. This person will be responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping, reporting and logistics.
The candidate should be well versed in the best practices of bookkeeping, have expert level knowledge of Microsoft excel, working knowledge of Quick Books and very good project management skills.
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Bank Reconciliations
• Credit Card Reconciliations
• Monitor Credit Card Balances
• General banking responsibilities
• General Accounting
• Month End close
• Month End reporting
• Sales and Use Tax filing
• Payroll and unemployment tax filing
• Employee Paperwork & compliance
• Manage Business Insurance
• Assist with our logistics (inbound and outbound)
• Various projects as assigned
• Must have strong problem solving skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to gather and create data models
• Ability to take initiative and make decisions
• Be a team player
• Enjoy working in a small business environment
• Knowledge of inventory, purchase order, and receiving.
• Knowledge of Magneto, ZenCart, Amazon Seller Central, eBay administration, Photoshop, Salesforce, Finale (Inventory Systems) a plus.
• Ecommerce experience a plus
• Computer programming background / abilities a BIG plus
• Bachelor's degree or 4 year equivalent required. Accounting, MIS, Engineering, Finance, or Business Management degrees preferred.
• Candidate can have 0 - 10 years of experience with compensation in accordance with skill & experience.
Job Location: Elmhurst, IL
Position Type: Flexible, Part Time to Full Time, Depends on skill set and ability to fill job scope, Non-managerial, Local in office candidates preferred but will consider strong virtual-remote candidates.
To Apply, Contact: email@example.com