CHICAGO - New lactation pods are coming to Chicago airports, offering a private oasis for nursing mothers to use at no charge.
The cost was around $220,000.
The pod locations include:
O’Hare International Airport
- Terminal 1: Concourse C | Gate C23
- Terminal 1: Concourse C | Gate C11
- Terminal 2: Concourse E | Gate E1
- Terminal 2: Concourse F | Gate F1 near Family Lounge
- Terminal 3: Concourse G | Gate G12
- Terminal 3: Concourse K | Gate K5
- Terminal 3: Concourse K | Gate K19
- Terminal 3: Concourse L | Gate L24
- Two additional lactation pods are scheduled to be installed in Terminal 1 in mid-2022.
Midway International Airport
- Concourse A | Gate A5
Chicago’s Union Station, Soldier Field, McCormick Place and Navy Pier have also installed similar facilities.