- 3 cups whole shishito peppers
- ½ ear of roasted corn, cut from cob (see recipe below)
- 2 oz. Crumbled feta cheese
- 2 oz. Crumbled goat cheese
- Lemon aioli (see recipe below)
- Two pinches Sumac
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- · Heat oven to 350°F.
- · Start with 3 cups whole shishito peppers and place them in a pan.
- · Lightly coat peppers with extra virgin olive oil. Add roasted corn and two pinches sumac.
- · Bake peppers, corn and sumac for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- · Place cooked ingredients in bowl. Top with crumbled feta and crumbled goat cheese and lemon aioli.
- · Serve warm.
- 3,garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- · In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice (to taste), Dijon mustard and minced garlic. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- 1 ear corn on the cob
- · Preheat oven to 350°F.
- · Place corn husks directly on the oven rack and roast for 30 minutes, or until corn is soft.
- · Peel husks and cut kernels off the cob