Woman claims she drank soda bottle filled with bleach at same resort where 3 Americans died

Are you looking for your dream job? Well, we might have found it for you if you love being on the beach and the warm weather. And get this, the job pays $10,000 a month.

A New York woman claims a soda bottle filled with bleach left her ill and bleeding at the same troubled Dominican Republic resort where at least three U.S. tourists have died suddenly in their rooms.

The incident allegedly occurred at the Grand Bahia Principe resort in La Romana back in October 2018 and follows a series of allegations against the resort.

Awilda Montes, 43, told Fox News that after checking into a luxury room at the resort, she drank a bottle of soda from the minibar that “turned out to be bleach.”

“I was rushed to the medic and I was given an IV,” she continued. “Had chemical burns throughout my mouth.”

The hotel then said they were “investigating” the accident and offered Montes “a free couples massage” in exchange for her silence and “releasing them of any liability.”

“I refused because I honestly didn’t know if I would have any issues once I got home,” she said, saying in a message to Fox News that she has “documentation from the doctor I saw when I drank the bleach.”

The resort did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Miranda Schaup-Werner of Allentown, Penn. collapsed and died on May 25 after having a drink from her room's mini bar. Five days later, on May 30, a Maryland couple, Edward Holmes and Cynthia Day, were found dead in their room.

Get more updates on this story from FoxNews.com