7/15 Bell Attendant (Chicago)
Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
The Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile is seeking a Bell Attendant for our 419 room hotel.
Bell Staff responsibilities will includes assisting guests with luggage, packages, and special requests. Transport guests in hotel shuttle in a timely and safe manner where applicable. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate guests` service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; inform guests about hotel facility locations and hours of operations; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
Our company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver exceptional service, quality, and value to every guest, every time -- the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
• Health Insurance (3 plan options)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
• Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
• Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Company-paid Short Term Disability
• Company-paid Long Term Disability
• Short Term Disability Buy Up
• Educational Assistance Program
• 401k Plan with match up to 6%
• Davidson We Care Team Member Assistance Program
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.com and apply today!
• One year prior Guest Services/Bell experience preferred.
• Valid CDL license where applicable.
• Familiar with local area and attractions.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
Compensation: $7.50 per hour plus tips
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.
Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company. We offer full service hospitality management, development, acquisition, accounting, and consulting expertise for the lodging industry. Our portfolio of hotels is focused on 3 and 4 star properties such as Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Renaissance, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, Radisson and impressive Independent and Select Service Hotels.