FOX NEWS - The Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a recall on Yankee Candle's Luminous Candle Collection.
According to the recall, "when the candle is lit, the glass jar can crack, posing a laceration hazard."
Yankee Candle posted on its website that the recall is limited to six versions of Luminous Collection candles:
- Sea Salt & Coral (item #1535651)
- Blackberry & Sage (#1535890)
- Apple Blossom & Melon (#1535891)
- Sugarcane & Honey (#1535892)
- Pine & Sandalwood (#1535893)
- Cinnamon & Cedar (#1535894)
The recall has affected 31,000 candles sold in the U.S. and 300 in Canada.